We would like to offer you an interesting event that is organized by our friends in Kharkov — an international cybersecurity forum HackIT-2017. OneBox participants receive a discount on a promotion code OneBoxFollower.
HackIT-2017 will happen on Saturday, on September 23 in Kharkov, in the Palace of Students named after Yaroslav Mudriy (88 Pushkinskaya str.). There are more than 20 speeches and workshops are included into the agenda of HackIT program. More than 1000 participants from 9 countries are expected in the forum, and you can become one of them.
Why we are sure that HackIT-2017 will be important and useful:
- HackIT of this year will be the first major event where cybersecurity experts will discuss the recent attack of the NotPetya virus. This will be discussed at the panel discussion "Practical solutions on Ukrainian cyberspace protection from existing threats".
- There will be the first time Ryan Lackey will have a speech in Ukraine (an entrepreneur and hacker with worldwide recognition, the founder of CryptoSeal which became a part of CloudFlare — one of the largest in the world Protection against DDoS-attacks).
- Also within HackIT there is an opportunity to take part in startups competition, undergo a 6-month accelerating program and receive support and funding for the qualitative development of their idea in the field of cybersecurity. Details.
- Both before the forum and during all, everyone has the opportunity to take part in professional competitions and receive valuable prizes. Details.
- After an eventful forum you will be able to have rest at the afterparty.
- Also after the forum you have opportunity to take part in the first Ukrainian bug hunting marathon HackIT Cup where companies and white hat hackers meet under one roof to test security of products. Details.
You can join HackIT-2017 right now. How?
- Become an attendee of the forum by buying a ticket on the site https://hackit.ua/tickets/ with our promotional code: OneBoxFollower
- Become a partner of the forum and help us to develop cybersecurity in Ukraine: https://hackit.ua/contact-us/
See you at HackIT-2017!
Details and news on the site: https://hackit.ua
Facebook-HackIT page: https://fb.me/hackit.ukraine
Facebook event: https://goo.gl/yffHbs
Phones: +380 67 171 10 13, +380 94 711 29 59