by configuring telephony integration:
- make outgoing calls and receive calls;
- get history and sound recordings of calls to events section;
- see a pop-up window where you can display: customer contact information, country of the call, start the process, create a contact card.
by configuring email integration:
- send emails from CRM manually;
- send emails with CRM automatic actions;
- create templates for letters;
- send bulk messages;
- letters in the form of a chain of correspondence are loaded into system events, where you can: view, write a response or forward, turn into a process.